Esab Buddy Arc 145
The Buddy Arc 145 is a robust and durable power source for the professional welder. The machine provides state of the art welding performance and reliability through use of the latest high grade IGBT technology.
Designed for Durability
The Buddy™ Arc 145 is a user friendly, robust and light weight stick (MMA) welding machine. The internal electronics are cooled by a highly efficient fan for added reliability and monitored by a thermal protection system. The machine has been equipped with three heat sinks which further extending the life time of the product. The casing has been designed to withstand harsh environments and incorporates both a shoulder strap and a carry handle.
Buddy™ Arc 145 provides a smooth DC (Direct Current) welding power which allows you to weld most metals such as alloyed and non alloyed steel, stainless steel and cast iron. The Buddy Arc 145 can weld most electrodes from 1,6 – 2,4mm and some 3.2mm
The control panel on the Buddy™ Arc 145 is very easy to use with only one knob for the setting of the weld current.
- Plant Fabrication & Maintenance
- Site Maintenance/Repair
- Civil construction
- General Fabrication
- Superior arc characteristics – Smooth welding conditions
- Generator compliant – Suitable for use with generators
- Easy to use – Set the welding current and weld with excellent result
- Practical design – Equipped with both a shoulder strap and a robust handle making it easy to carry
- Robust design – withstands harsh environments
- Can be used with extended mains cable – provides extended working range
Permitted load at 40°C MMA
30% duty cycle, A/V 145/25.8
60% duty cycle, A/V 70/22.8
100% duty cycle, A/V 55/22.2