ESAB Aristo Tech Welding Helmet
The Aristo® Tech helmet has been designed for the professional welder who wants the best in protection and performance. The light weight shell and ergonomically designed headgear offers maximum comfort even when welding for long periods of time. The Aristo® Tech offers the latest in digital lens technology, with internal LCD display, providing the welder full control to adjust shade level, sensitivity and delay settings with precision for any welding application.
- Variable 5-13 Digital Control for adjustment of shade level, sensitivity and delay
- Optical Class 1/1/1
- Quick Set allows an easy change of shade by a simple up and down flick of the switch
- Grind mode activated at lowest sensitivity
- Aristo Tech front cover lens offers the ultimate in protection. Special coating for increased scratch and heat resistance
- Lens is pre moulded into a convex curve with an optical class 1. Threat of ghost arcs through the cartridge is eliminated
- Comfortable, lightweight and fully adjustable ratchet style headgear delivers maximum comfort
- 3 high gloss colors available – yellow black and white
- Conforms to CE, ANSI, AS/NZS, CSA.
ESABs latest integrated Circuit LENS Technology, offers an internal LCD display with outstanding reliability, suitable for all manual welding processes, including plasma cutting.
- Digital Display Screen
- Lens Delay Control
- Visible Shade and Sensitivity Settings
- Helmet weighs only 490g